Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Collection of Resources

Course Resources:

• World Forum Foundation: http://worldforumfoundation.org/wf/wp/about-us
• World Organization for Early Childhood Education: http://www.omep-usnc.org/
• Association for Childhood Education International: http://acei.org/about/
• National Association for the Education of Young Children: http://www.naeyc.org/
• The Division for Early Childhood: http://www.dec-sped.org/
• Zero to Three: National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families:
http://www.zerotothree.org/
• WESTED: http://www.wested.org/cs/we/print/docs/we/home.htm
• Harvard Education Letter: http://www.hepg.org/hel/topic/85
• FPG Child Development Institute: http://www.fpg.unc.edu/main/about.cfm
• Administration for Children and Families Headstart’s National Research Conference: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/opre/hsrc/
• HighScope: http://www.highscope.org/
• Children’s Defense Fund : http://www.childrensdefense.org/
• Center for Child Care Workforce : http://www.ccw.org/
• Council for Exceptional Children : http://www.cec.sped.org//AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home
• Institute for Women’s Policy Research: http://www.iwpr.org/index.cfm
• National Center for Research on Early Childhood Education: http://www.ncrece.org/wordpress/
• National Child Care Association: http://www.nccanet.org/
• National Institute for Early Education Research: http://nieer.org/
• Pre[K]Now: http://www.preknow.org/
• Voices for America’s Children: http://www.voices.org/
• The Erikson Institute: http://www.erikson.edu/

Additional Resources:

• National Association of School Psychologysts: http://www.nasponline.org/index.aspx
• Mother and Child Nutrition: http://motherchildnutrition.org/
• Teaching Students With Special Needs in the 21st Century Classroom by: Sally Cox Mayberry and Brenda Belson Lazarus
• White Hutchinson: Young Children’s Relationship with Nature: Its Importance to Children’s Development & the Earth’s Future by Randy White

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these resources. I will definitely check out the additional resources you posted. These are some really great resources , and I will read a number of these documents to broaden my knowledge on early childhood education. Indeed, it is always great to read widely and to get feedback from other educators in the field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your additional resources. I personally will check out the Mother and Child Nutrition seeing that my husband and I will be having our first child in October. For classroom purposes I look forward to checking out Teaching Students With Special Needs in the 21st Century Classroom by: Sally Cox Mayberry and Brenda Belson Lazarus. I enjoy reading on the resent resources for special needs because being a student with special needs I have seen how the viewpoint has changed throughout the years.

    ReplyDelete