Saturday, March 24, 2012

Words of Inspiration and Motivation

"we cannot build our own future without helping others to build theirs." President William J. Clinton

For inclusion to be successful, specialist teachers and families must actively collaborate to best meet the needs of the children with disabilities. Pamela Winton Ph.D.


"My passion is to make sure that all children were taught in environments and in ways that truly nurtured their ability to grow and to develop into their fullest ability"
. Louise Derman-Sparks

"We as professionals in the early childhood field have an opportunity to shape a child's life in a better one, that's what makes me passion about the early childhood education." Sandy Escobido

"My passion comes from me wanting to make a difference." Raymond Hernandez MS Ed

What Is That?

4 comments:

  1. As educators, the influence we have on children is incredible; we nurture, teach, mold, model, encourage and interact with them on a daily basis. We have the ability to make a phenomenal difference in the lives of young children. The passion I have for children cannot be taught, it is innate, and is the driving force behind my decision to enter into the field of early childhood education. Indeed, having a passion for your profession helps you to feel more confident in your job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That so true! Sometimes I hear other people talking about how frustrated they are because they don't enjoy their work and I feel so blessed because being a teacher is not a work for me anymore, is my vocation, it something that I love, enjoy and it fulfill me as a person, as a woman and as a professional!

      Delete
  2. What a great quote from President Clinton! Our jobs as educators is bigger then teaching children how to read, write, and do numbers. Our job is to impact the future for the better. I really enjoyed reading your quotes. Thank you for sharing them, they had inspired me to continue working hard in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That quote really got me! But analyzing it, I just got in one conclusion: my job is not to impact the future for the better, my job is to impact the present so they can transform the future!

      Delete